New adventures afoot...

New adventures afoot...
where in the world...

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Stand by to stand by...

haha, life is fun... and full!

finally got around to taking the India hint off the header... was there briefly with the ship work but then ended up spending my whole break between contracts in the Philippines.  I have another installment coming for that trip-- but it's gotten eclipsed by the start of my UK-based ship work and the full-on schedule there.  Just about enough time on the ship to catch a few meals and change clothes for outdoor/indoor suitable gear :)

and then my ipod went and died... so my most trusty platform for blogging (and good pictures!) is gone.  Will have to see if I can figure out how to use Blogger on my android phone... funny how it's an android program yet it worked better on my ipod.  Go figure.  Might be forced into more time on the laptop.

As for now, I'm collecting images of northern climes... sundews for one.  So cool!  Learning all sorts of new boggy plants.

Well friends, thanks for reading and all the nice feedback, it's fun to share my journeys.  Hope this finds you well and happy in the world.

Until next time...
enjoy!
:) jos

No comments:

Post a Comment